I. General Provisions
1. These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”) define the rules of operation and acquisition and loss
membership in the Game Dog Breeders Club (hereinafter referred to as the “Club”).
2. The Game Dog Breeders Club is a voluntary association of pedigree dog breeders who supplement their dogs with Game Dog products.
3. The club does not have legal personality and operates on the basis of a voluntary association of breeders.
4. The Organizer of the Club is Algis Animals Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Racjonalizacji 6/8 in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the Organiser
5. Contact with the coordinator of the Game Dog Breeders Club is possible via email: [email protected]
II. Rules for acquiring membership in the Club
1. Any breeder of pedigree dogs who is a member of one of the following canine organizations may become a member of the Game Dog Breeders Club:
– Polish Kennel Club (PL)
– Federation Cynologique Internationale
– American Dog Breeders Association (USA)
– United Kennel Club (USA)
– American Bully Kennel Club (USA)
2. In addition, it must meet the following conditions:
a) has a registered, own kennel name,
b) breeds pedigree dogs in accordance with the regulations of the parent canine organization,
c) decides to use Game Dog supplements in its kennel as a supplement to the diet of adult dogs and puppies,
4) purchased a Game Dog product or products via the Organizer’s online store (www.gamedog.eu) for an amount not less than PLN 150.00 gross within 2 months from the moment of reporting to the Breeders Club.
2. Breeders of pedigree dogs who meet the requirements set out in par. 1 and 2, may declare their intention to join the Club by completing the ‘application form’ posted on the Organizer’s website at www.gamedog.eu.
3. To the application form, the candidate for a Club Member is obliged to attach a document confirming belonging to the parent canine organization along with the kennel name given to him, in the form of a graphic file (scan/photo of the document).
4. Providing incomplete or untrue data in the application form, as well as failure to attach a document confirming membership in the parent canine organization and the kennel name given to the breeder may result in the refusal to accept the candidate to the Club or his exclusion.
5. Membership is acquired when the candidate is entered on the list of Club members by the Organizer.
6. After receiving the application and verifying the data, the Organizer approves joining the Game Dog Breeders Club.
III. Rights and obligations of Club members
Each member of the Club is obliged to:
1) using Game Dog products in the breeding process as an enrichment of dogs’ diet
2) purchase Game Dog supplements, for the needs of the breeding, directly from the Organizer, in the online store www.gamedog.eu.
3) providing the Organizer in the form of a graphic file (scan/photo of the document) or a photocopy of each litter card for which the breeder ordered Game Dog puppy packs, within 3 (three) months from the birth of the puppies,
4) immediately notify the Organizer of any changes to the data previously provided in the application form referred to in II point 2, in particular to inform the Organizer about:
a) change of address for correspondence,
b) changing the delivery address of Game Dog products,
c) changing the contact telephone number and e-mail address,
5) informing the Organizer about breeds bred and the number of dogs owned, excluding puppies for sale,
6) recommending Game Dog products to buyers of puppies and providing buyers with the necessary information about the properties of these products,
7) issuing complete puppy packs previously received from the Club Organizer to each buyer of puppies,
8) comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
IV. Club membership benefits
1. Membership in the Game Dog Breeders Club is associated with the possibility of using a number of privileges available only to its members.
2. Each member of the Club is entitled to:
1) purchase Game Dog supplements for the purposes of breeding at promotional prices, on the terms specified in the commercial offers provided by the Club Organizer and on the basis of a 15% discount from basic retail prices assigned to the account, for all products, excluding promotional offers .
2) take advantage of attractive occasional offers dedicated to breeders, for the purchase of Game Dog supplement products,
3) after placing orders in the https://gamedog.eu/pl/sklep/ store with a value of min. PLN 700 within 12 months* before submitting the litter, the breeder has the right to receive free puppy packs for 1 litter of pedigree puppies born in the Club member’s kennel and intended for sale. Ppuppy packs are issued within 8 weeks from the notification of the litter (along with sending the litter card).
4) receive material prizes and free supplements, subject to conditions
specified in separate commercial offers prepared by the Organizer and dedicated to Club members,
5) posting on the Organiser’s website and through it information about the breeding run by a member of the Club and announcements about current litters.
V. Loyalty points of the Game Dog Breeder Club
1. General conditions of participation.
The basis for calculating loyalty points is the sum of the order placed. Loyalty points are credited to the breeder’s account and can only be used for the purpose listed in the general conditions of participation in the loyalty program. Points from other programs cannot be added to the Game Dog Breeders Club loyalty program. The value and amount of loyalty points cannot be paid out in cash. The insight into the number of points collected by the Breeder is possible after logging into the breeder’s account in the Game Dog Store.
2. Collecting points.
Points are credited to the customer’s account automatically after the order is completed. The value of points earned relates to the value of the order placed. For every PLN 10 spent you will receive 1 loyalty point.
Discount voucher for PLN 50
3. Turning off the ability to collect points. Points are not included in the sold products, the price of which is PLN 0. (e.g. samples, freebies, special gifts), bonuses and other discounts received as well as re-shipments. For other special services (listed by the store) points are also not awarded.
4. The process of accruing points.
Loyalty points of the Breeders Club will be automatically added to your customer account right after completing the order. Points are credited to the customer’s account. If the Customer of the Game Dog Breeders Club orders using different accounts in the Game Dog Breeder Club, the points will be credited to the accounts for which the purchases were made. It is not possible to transfer points to other accounts.
5. Redeem bonuses for Loyalty Points of the Game Dog Breeders Club
Each participant of the program can exchange their points for discount coupons, if their account has enough points.
Granted discount coupons can only be redeemed from the customers’ personal account after contacting the coordinator of the Game Dog Breeders Club by e-mail ([email protected]) and requesting the exchange of points for discount vouchers. The conditions of participation in the bonus program may be modified or supplemented. These modifications will be stated in the general information about the types of bonuses.
VI. Termination of membership in the Club
1. Each member of the Club is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
2. Membership in the Club ceases when:
1) the Club member sends a declaration of resignation from membership to the Organiser’s address,
2) removal from the list of Club members by its Organizer, in particular in the case of:
a) violation by a Club member of the provisions of these Regulations,
b) not purchasing Game Dog food by a Club member for a period of 6 months from the date of placing the last order.
c) making the breeder’s discount available to third parties
VI. Prawa i obowiązki Organizatora
1. Organizator jest zobowiązany do:
1) rzetelnego prowadzenia i aktualizowania bazy danych członków Klubu oraz internetowej bazy miotów,
2) przekazywania członkom Klubu zamówionych wyprawek dla szczeniąt oraz produktów marki Game Dog na warunkach i w terminie uzgodnionych w odrębnym porozumieniu,
3) informowania członków Klubu o aktualnie obowiązujących promocjach handlowych, zasadach dotyczących wykorzystywania przyznanych im upustów cenowych oraz warunków otrzymania darmowych suplementów i nagród rzeczowych,
4) udzielania hodowcom i nabywcom szczeniąt porad dotyczących żywienia psów i opieki nad szczeniętami, za pośrednictwem udostępnionej w tym celu infolinii.
2. Organizator Klubu zastrzega sobie prawo do:
1) samodzielnego decydowania o przyjęciu lub odmowie przyjęcia hodowcy do Klubu, a także skreśleniu hodowcy z listy członków,
2) zwracania się do członków Klubu lub kandydatów z prośbą o przekazanie dodatkowych wyjaśnień lub dokumentów, np. kserokopii rodowodów posiadanych psów, w tym odnoszących się do zapewnianych przez członków Klubu warunków hodowlanych oraz liczby posiadanych przez nich psów (miotów szczeniąt),
3) odmowy przekazania członkowi Klubu wyprawki marki Game Dog, w szczególności w przypadku uznania przez Organizatora, że członek Klubu dokonał wyjątkowo późnego zgłoszenia miotu lub uprzednio nie dostarczył w terminie kserokopii lub skanu karty miotu,
4) zmiany treści niniejszego Regulaminu lub zmiany cen oferowanych produktów bez potrzeby konsultowania zmian i informowania o nich członków Klubu,
5) przekazywania członkom Klubu informacji, w formie listowej, mailowej lub telefonicznej, o aktualnie obowiązujących promocjach i ofertach handlowych dotyczących produktów oferowanych do sprzedaży przez Organizatora.
VII. Protection of personal data of Club members
1. By joining the Club, the candidate agrees to the processing of his personal data by the Organizer (data administrator) for the purposes of fulfilling the obligations arising from these Regulations and for marketing purposes related to offering Club members the purchase and receipt of products
produced and sold by the Organizer, on the terms set out in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended)
2. Each candidate and Club member has the right to inspect their data and correct them, as well as to demand that the Organizer stop further processing them.
3. The Organizer undertakes not to disclose and protect the personal data of candidates and Club members against unauthorized access by third parties.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. These regulations come into force on August 1, 2017.
2. The Organizer of the Club reserves the right to change the content of these Regulations, as well as to terminate the operation of the Club at any time and without the need to notify Club members of its intention to dissolve it.
3. All reservations and suggestions regarding the activities of the Game Dog Breeders Club, the content of these Regulations should be sent – preferably in writing – to the Organizer’s address given in point I of the Regulations or to the email address [email protected]
4. Any complaints regarding products purchased from the Club Organizer should be reported immediately after finding the basis for the complaint by calling the helpline number provided on the Organizer’s website (www.gamedog.eu).
*- within 12 months, at the same time not earlier than from October 6, 2017, which is considered the beginning of the existence of the Game Dog breeders club.