1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer came into possession of: a) the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the item or b) the last item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the last item, in the case of ordering many items that are delivered separately.
3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must inform Algis Animals sp z o.o. about the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement sent by post to the address of Algis Animals sp z o.o. st. Bielawska 6 lok 9, 02-511 Warsaw or by e-mail to the e-mail address [email protected]. In case of doubt, please contact us on the phone number 728 589 391 between 8 am and 3 pm.
4. The customer may use the model withdrawal form below, but it is not mandatory.
5. In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is enough for the Customer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
6. Consequences of withdrawing from the contract: a) in the event of withdrawal from the contract Algis Animals sp z o.o. returns to the Customer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by Algis Animals), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date, in which Algis Animals sp z o.o. has been informed about the Customer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, b) the Company will return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agreed to a different solution; in any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this return, c) Algis Animals may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the item or until the Company is provided with proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
7. The goods should be sent to the address of Algis Animals sp z o.o. st. Bielawska 6 lok 9, 02-511 Warsaw, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Customer informed us about withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the Customer sends back the item before the 14-day period expires.
8. In order to return the goods, it is recommended to contact Algis Animals in advance. A copy of the proof of purchase (invoice, receipt) should also be attached.
9. The Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract, e.g. in relation to contracts: a) in which the subject of the service is an item that is subject to rapid deterioration or has a short shelf life; b) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery; c) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.