TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WWW.GAMEDOG.EU ONLINE STORE
The owner of the online store is the company: Algis Animals sp. z o.o.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The regulations of the online store define the terms and conditions of purchasing goods in the Algis Animals sp. z o.o. online store with its registered office in Warsaw 02-511 at ul. Bielawska 6 lok 9, entered into the register at the District Court in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000528022, NIP number 521 368 17 59, Regon number 147493052, hereinafter referred to as Algis Animals or the Company, using online store available at via the website www.gamedog.eu at the address http: //gamedog.eu/sklep/ ( (hereinafter: “Online Store”).
2. The online store carries out orders only within the European Union. In case of any doubts, feel free to contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
3. Each person placing an order (hereinafter: “Customer”) in the online store http://gamedog.eu/sklep/ is obliged to read the regulations.
4. Ignorance of the Regulations does not release the Customer from the rules contained therein.
5. Placing an order in the gamedog.eu online store means acceptance of all provisions of these regulations.
6. A customer can be any natural or legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, having an e-mail account and having full legal capacity.
7. A natural person placing an order must be over 18 years old and have full legal capacity. In the case of minors, the consent of a parent or guardian is required.
II. PRICES AND COST OF DELIVERY
1. All prices given on the online store’s website are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and are gross prices. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the Customer. Prices in PLN are valid only for purchase and shipping within Poland.
2. The customer will choose the payment method applicable in the Online Store: prepayment – transfer directly to the account of Algis Animals sp z o.o. under the number 33 1030 0019 0109 8503 3001 6814, b) prepayment – payment via the PayU system, c) prepayment – payment via PayPal, d) payment on delivery
3. Delivery methods: courier delivery or delivery to a parcel locker.
4. Delivery takes place within the territory of the European Union.
5. The given product prices do not include the cost of delivery.
6. The costs of delivery are covered by the Customer.
7. Shipping costs are added automatically to the price of each order, depending on the method of delivery and payment method:
- delivery to a parcel locker after prepayment – PLN 12 gross
- delivery to a parcel locker for COD – PLN 15 gross
- courier delivery after prepayment – PLN 15 gross
- cash on delivery – PLN 20 gross
8. Algis Animals reserves the right to change the prices of the goods. The price change does not apply to orders accepted already for execution. Algis Animals also reserves the right to withdraw individual goods from the offer.
III. RULES OF PROCESSING OF ORDERS
1. To place an order in our online store, it is necessary to provide your address details, including your e-mail address and telephone number, necessary to complete the order. There is no obligation to register an account. Registered but unused accounts are deleted 12 months after the last completed order.
2. In order to place an order, you must:
- add the selected product/products to the “cart”
- provide the Customer’s address details and the shipping address (if different from the address of the ordering party)
- choose the type of payment and delivery of goods
- confirm the order by using the “Place order” button
- after confirming the prepayment order, use the “Pay” button and make the payment via the selected electronic payment system
3. Placing orders in the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- Internet connection with a minimum bandwidth of 1 Mb
- Web browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera. After placing the order, an e-mail will be automatically sent to the address provided in the order, containing all the details of the order and its number. The contract is concluded after acceptance of the order by Algis Animals. Completion of the order is tantamount to its acceptance
- The order will not be processed if incorrect, untrue or incomplete data is provided by the Customer. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide unlawful content
- The order with prepayment will be processed after the payment is credited to the bank account of Algis Animals sp z o.o. (applies to a transfer to an account and the choice of the PayU system)
- The ordered goods will be sent immediately, but not later than within 1 – 3 business days from the date of crediting the payment to the company’s bank account. The minimum duration of the Customer’s obligations lasts until the Company accepts the order. Algis Animals sp z o.o. is obliged to deliver goods without defects
- The order will be processed provided that the ordered goods are in stock. Otherwise, the customer is informed about the situation and talks are held on the further execution of the order (extension of the execution time or cancellation of the order)
- Changing the order is possible by contacting the online store until the ordered goods are sent
- A fiscal receipt or VAT invoice will be issued for the ordered goods (required data for the VAT invoice: company name, address and tax identification number). In the case of incorrect, untrue or incomplete data, the invoice will not be issued.
4. If prepayment is selected as the payment method and the payment for the order is not settled within 7 days of its submission, such an order is automatically cancelled.
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer came into possession of: a) the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the item or b) the last item or in which the person a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the last item, in the case of ordering many items that are delivered separately.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform Algis Animals sp z o.o. about the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement sent by post to the address of Algis Animals sp z o.o. st. Bielawska 6 lok 9, 02-511 Warsaw or by e-mail to the e-mail address [email protected]. In case of doubt, please contact us on the phone number 728 589 391 between 8 am and 3 pm.
4. The customer may use the model withdrawal form below, but it is not mandatory.
5. In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, for the Customer should send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
6. Consequences of withdrawing from the contract:
- in the event of withdrawal from the contract, Algis Animals sp z o.o. returns to the Customer all payments received from them, including the costs of delivery of the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by Algis Animals), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date in which Algis Animals sp z o.o. has been informed about the Customer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract,
- the Company will return the payment using the same payment method that was used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer agreed to a different solution; in any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this return,
- Algis Animals may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the Company is provided with proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
7. The goods should be sent to the address of Algis Animals sp z o.o., Bielawska 6 / 9 02-511 Warsaw, immediately, or no later than 14 days from the day on which the Customer informed us about the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends back the goods before the 14-day period expires.
In order to return the goods, it is recommended to contact Algis Animals in advance. A copy of the proof of purchase (invoice, receipt) should also be attached.
9. The Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract, e.g. in relation to contracts::
- in which the subject of the service is a product that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of the service is a product delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery to the Customer;
- in which the subject of the service are products that, after delivery to the Customer, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other products.
1. At the time of receipt of the goods, the Customer is obliged to check the condition of the shipment. If it is found to be damaged, the Customer is obliged to report this fact to the supplier and immediately contact Algis Animals sp z o.o. Damage to the shipment during transport will be considered on the basis of a notification made to an employee of the delivery/courier company at the time of delivery.
2. In the case of defective, factory-damaged or incomplete goods, we guarantee their exchange for goods free from defects, provided that the damage is reported within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the shipment. In the event of stocks being exhausted, the online store guarantees a replacement for other products or a cash equivalent in the amount of the ordered goods. The application of art. 556-576 of the Civil Code is excluded to Customers who are not consumers.
3. The condition for considering the complaint is to send back the defective goods together with the complaint letter to the following address: Algis Animals sp z o.o., Bielawska 6/9, 02-511 Warsaw. The customer attaches a purchase invoice or a fiscal receipt to the goods.
4. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product to Algis Animals sp z o.o.
5. Complaints should be sent via e-mail to [email protected] or to the following address: Algis Animals sp z o.o. st. Bielawska 6/9, 02-511 Warsaw. The complaint should include the quantity and name/names of the products, name and surname of the ordering party, VAT invoice or fiscal receipt number and describe the subject of the complaint.
6. In the case of a positive consideration of the complaint, the Customer will receive a refund for the purchased products within 7 days from the date of consideration of the complaint in the same way as the purchase was made.
7. Algis Animals sp z o.o. is not liable for damages resulting from the incorrect use of the ordered products.
VI. PRIVACY AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
1. Customers of the Online Store provide their personal data necessary in the order fulfillment process and may consent to the storage and processing of this data for marketing and registration purposes only for the purposes of the Online Store. Providing the Customer’s data and consenting to their processing for marketing and registration purposes for the needs of the Online Store is voluntary. Customers have the right to inspect their data, correct them and submit a request to stop using them. The administrator of personal data is Algis Animals sp z o.o. .
2. The sole owner of the copyrights to product descriptions, photos and any other materials on the Online Store website is Algis Animals sp. z o.o. Pursuant to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights, any copying, multiplication, dissemination (in parts or in whole) of the descriptions and photos without the written and prior consent of the Company will be treated as a violation of the copyrights of Algis Animals sp. o.o..
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The content of the Online Store does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
2. Algis Animals reserves the right to change these regulations. The new regulations come into force after 14 days from the date of their publication by the Company on the website www.gamedog.eu.
3. We have made every effort to make our online store as functional and easy to use as possible. However, if there are any problems with shopping in our online store, we above present the most important information and rules that allow you to make correct purchases in our online store. Contact: Your inquiries, suggestions and information about existing problems regarding the GameDog.eu Online Store can be sent by e-mail to the following address: [email protected] or correspondence address: Algis Animals sp z o.o. st. Bielawska 6/9, 02-511 Warsaw
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT TEMPLATE
I hereby inform about withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items: ……………………………………………………………………………………..
Date of conclusion of the contract/receipt………………..
Consumer’s name (-ów) ……………………………………………….
Consumer’s address (-ów)) …………………………………………………………………………………………
Signature of the consumer(s).) (only if the form is sent on paper) ……………………………………………………………..